- Malaysian Citizenship
- Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Certified Safety Site Supervisor (SSS) by DOSH (Yellow Book Holder)
- Excellent in communication skills, positive working attitude, punctuality, able to work independently & have attitude to immediately stop an activity/process in case of imminent risk of accident (environmental or personal)
- Field inspections –performing Safety inspections to verify and report the compliance with laws and regulations (internal and external), or any other deviation regarding safety and environmental standards
- Technical support at site on contractor, to correct any deviation or risks within the contractors works inside the workplace
- Technical support to other personnel, to correct any deviation or risks within the workplace personnel works, regarding health, safety and environment.
- Technical support for risk assessment tools like work permit, job safety analysis, HIRARC and others.
- Participate in Site audits, inspection (internal and external) and routine surveys including the developing and drafting of audit documentation, tracking corrective actions, and monitoring trends in results of audit activities
- Monitor and report periodically (to be defined) the results of these audits and inspections as standard to be established by site.
- To report to HSE team’s focal person on all findings, non-compliance, violations of established rules, and regulations
- To strictly comply to all the established rules, regulation as we are the caretaker of these requirements
- Other necessary support regarding safety on field.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent from recognized University by the government
RM 3000 (Negotiable)
Applicant can submit their soft copy of resume/CV and a copy of relevant certificates at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the name of the position in the email subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- By submitting an application, you agree and consent to TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Proctection Act 2010 (PDPA).
- Please include certified true copies of certificates, diplomas and degrees to validate the information given.