TNB Energy Services Sdn Bhd expects the highest standards of integrity from all our employees and vendors.
We take a serious view of any wrongdoing by any of its employees, management or directors, in particular with respect to their obligations to the company’s interests. The Whistleblowing channels are established to help all employees and stakeholders raise concerns, without fear of retaliation, on any wrongdoing that they may observe and experience.
The whistleblower’s confidentiality is protected under TNBES Whistleblowing Policy. Click link to view policy (https://www.tnbes.com.my/governance/tnbes-policy/)
Parties can report a whistleblowing complaint if they are aware of any wrongdoings, including, but not limited to the following:
- abuse of power;
- theft or embezzlement;
- misappropriation of assets;
- sexual harassment;
- criminal breach of trust;
- conflict of interest;
- misuse of confidential information;
- acts or omissions which are deemed to be against the interest of the Company, laws, regulations, or public policies;
- giving false or misleading information (including suppression of any material facts or information);
- breaches of company policies or code of conduct; or
- any other acts of wrongdoings
Acting in Good Faith
We expect all parties to act in good faith and have reasonable grounds when reporting a Whistleblowing complaint. If allegations are proven to be malicious, parties responsible may be subject to appropriate action, up to and including legal action, where applicable.
You may submit your disclosure through one of the following channels:
E-mail to email@example.com